Monday, December 19, 2011

‘Israel’ released 550 Palestinian war prisoners on Sunday

 

Palestinians-Freed-in-Prisoner-Swap

Palestinian prisoners released

Read more on:

‘Israel’ also freed 55 under-18s out of 164 Palestinian children in ‘Israeli’ jails, according to recent figures from the UN agency UNICEF.

or

Palestinians Welcome Freed Prisoners Home

"I want to thank all the people who were with me, with the struggle of the prisoners, with my struggle and the struggle of my family," Salah Hamuri, 26, a French-Palestinian who was convicted of plotting to assassinate a Jewish religious leader and had been due to complete his seven-year sentence in March, told AFP on Sunday evening.

"I promise that my release will be the beginning of the collective struggle for our common goal, the freedom of our people and the return of Palestinian refugees," he added.

I’ll pray for you! for this moment!

I Hope someday in somehow my dream comes true.

p/s: mereka saja yang tahu apa perasaan ini.. sungguh!

Allah Maha Kuasa. wallahua’lam

0 comments:

Post a Comment